partner with a future.
We automate your plants & machines according to your requirements – 100% tailor-made.
Our experience in plant engineering and special machine construction covers all requirements of control and regulation technology, as well as for sophisticated control and batch systems. This experience results on the one hand from the many years of practice of our engineers and on the other hand from our customer-specific project planning and application development.
Complete project documentation, flexible service and maintenance arrangements, as well as future-oriented plant design round off our spectrum and guarantee highly available and long-term solutions.
For a better tomorrow.
The generation of heat and electricity through bioenergy is part of the solution to ensure the preservation of our environment for future generations. That is why we have paid special attention to this technology. Numerous reference projects in various branches of bioenergy prove that we are the right partner when it comes to implementing plants for clean electricity and heat.
- Automation of biomass furnaces for hot water, hot water and steam boilers
- Energy optimization of district heating networks
- Energy management for drying kilns in the wood processing industry
- Steam management (feed water supply, steam conditioning) for steam turbines and process steam utilization
- Automation of steam turbines (turbine start-up to generator synchronization)
- Automation of pelletizing plants
- Connection to external systems via standardized bus systems
- Remote access for maintenance via internet, telephone, …
- Alarming of the operating personnel via SMS or voice notification
No solution is too complicated for us.
Our professional project management and many years of experience make us an important partner for our customers when it comes to exploring the realm of the possible. We can already look back on many successfully implemented complex automation solutions in most areas of commerce and industry.
Bringing the tried and tested into the future
As a customer, you are often faced with the decision of whether to purchase a new system or to carry out a modernization. In most cases, you can achieve the effect of a modern and cost-effective, revitalized plant, which will provide many years of proven service again, by making minimal mechanical adjustments and replacing the control system. Based on our many years of experience, we can support you in this decision-making process by working together to develop and subsequently implement a technically and commercially interesting concept.
Do you need support, have specific questions or are you planning a project? We look forward to hearing from you - by phone, email or directly via our contact form: