The sun offers us an inexhaustible source of energy.
Your competent partner for photovoltaic systems
- renewable energy” with a focus on photovoltaics
- certified photovoltaic company
- accompany you from the idea of setting up a photovoltaic system to its completion (starting with consultation and design, through installation, to completion and commissioning of the system)
- Since its foundation in 2011, more than 24 MW (megawatt-peak) of photovoltaic capacity has already been installed and commissioned in Austria and neighbouring countries.
- Regardless of whether your system focuses on the generation of solar electrical energy for feed-in, self-consumption or the storage of electricity, we will be happy to advise you.
- most environmentally friendly way of energy generation
- decentralized energy generation that is pollution-free, noiseless, almost maintenance-free and independent of other energy sources
- Cover electricity demand, feed surpluses into the public grid or store them
The electricity from the photovoltaic system can be used in many ways:
- Full feed-in: The entire electricity generated by the PV system is fed into the grid and there is no self-consumption.
- Surplus feed-in: The electricity generated is primarily used for self-consumption. Only the surplus is fed into the grid.
- Optimization of self-consumption: The priority is again self-consumption, but with the difference that the surplus electricity is either stored in electrical form (batteries), or converted into heat (heating element).
- Emergency power system: Storage of PV power in batteries in order to be able to supply important consumers with power even in the event of a grid failure. (e.g. ventilation of chicken coops).
- Stand-alone solution: There is no connection to the power grid. The generated PV electricity from the inverter or the batteries is consumed directly. This is preferably done with coordinated DC loads in order to minimize losses when converting the electricity.
Services of GATsolar
We offer you:
- Free advice, planning and calculation with “PV-SOL” – Valentin Software (www.valentin-software.com), the world’s leading provider of innovative planning software for sustainable energy supply.
- Design, planning and assembly up to commissioning of the plant
- Coordination with the energy supply company (EVU)
- Highest quality components
- Establishment of a monitoring portal
Service & maintenance
- Service & maintenance of the plant, up to the cleaning of the module surfaces around the yield to maximize
- Contracting – leasing of the roof area
- Support with funding applications and their processing
- On-site inspection and evaluation for a yield-optimized design of your future plant in order to minimize yield-reducing external influences in advance. (e.g.: possible shadowing and other environmental influences).
- Consideration of local snow & wind loads in the calculation.
Which components are suitable for a system will be discussed during the free consultation.
Monitoring and visualization:
- is used to graphically display the yields of the system and to view any notifications of errors or yield data.
- Easy to access with a smartphone/tablet via apps while on the move
Guidelines from GATsolar
- green company
- Commitment to future generations
- GATsolar offers the complete package (from the idea to commissioning and maintenance).
Do you need support, have specific questions or are you planning a project? We look forward to hearing from you - by phone, email or directly via our contact form: